• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Raw comics, etc.
1 1

213 posts in this topic

Shogun Warriors 13 F+ $3.00 Feb 1979. Dangard Ace is at the mercy of the minions of the diabolical Demonicus. Can Raydeen and Combatra save their friend before it's too late? Classic issue from Doug Moench and Herb Trimpe.

shogunfrt.jpg

shogunbk.jpg

1 minute ago, fastballspecial said:

Wow I haven't seen a sale from you for a long time.
Good to see ya

:golfclap:

Thank you Robert, I appreciate that. I hope all is well with you.

Larry Harmon's Laurel and Hardy 1 $4.00 SOLD! 1966 VG  Comic book adventures of the real-life classic comedy team, Laurel and Hardy. Sticker residue and tear on front cover, plus general wear. Still glossy and a solid book. Great gags!

laurelhardy1frt.jpg

laurelhardy1bk.jpg

Edited by dzminn
Sold to whiner49er1

Castle of Frankenstein 17 $10.00 SOLD! 1971 VG+  This issue has articles on Scream and Scream Again, fantasy film music, Rondo Hatton, The Crimson Cult, and Santa Berger. Also includes part two of an interview with Robert Bloch. Cover art by Frank Brunner. Classic babe writhing on sacrificial alter cover.  Some nudity.

castleoffrank17frt.jpg

castleoffrank17bk.jpg

Edited by dzminn
Sold to SpudsOnAHalfShell

2 hours ago, vaillant said:

I’ve never purchased from you but I have to tell you I love your sales thread, the care you put in writing summaries and item contents descriptions.
It would be great to have more sales thread like yours! :applause:

Thank you so much. I have always enjoyed going through the contents of each issue as well as just trying to make the thread for "fun" and lighthearted. I'm slow but do try to be thorough. 

Stay well, my new long distance friend!:)

Game Informer Jan/Feb 1993 $10.00 VF-  Over 60 pages of vintage video game information. Features articles about new and existing games, interviews with people in the industry, photos of games and game systems, ads for new games and so very much more. Great mag!

gameinformjanfeb1993frt.jpg

gameinformerjanfebbck.jpg

Dark Terrors 14 $10.00  June 1997 Fine.  Cool horror mag from the U.K. Dedicated to all things and people involved with Hammer Horror. This includes Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee, Sylvia Syms, Kate O'Mara and many others. Chock full of photos, scripts, set designs and much more!! Absolutely a necessary mag to have if you consider yourself a fan of Hammer films.

darkterrors14frt.jpg

darkterrors14bk.jpg

Annie Oakley and Tagg 7 $2.00 SOLD! 1956 Good. Small pieces missing from front and back covers, spine split about half way from the bottom up. Still holds together and maintains a vibrant photo cover of Gail Davis the star of the TV show.   A well loved issue. The cattlemen and homesteaders are once again at odds with one another. Dan Spiegle interior art.

annieoakfrt.jpg

annieokbk.jpg

Edited by dzminn
Sold to SpudsOnAHalfShell

Unopened packs of non sport cards. $2.00 SOLD! each

Superman Man of Steel Premium edition pack II 1994 - Potential for a cool bonus randomly inserted. 

Marvel Masterpieces - 1993 Potential for randomly inserted bonus card. Iron Man wrapper SOLD!

Garbage Pail Kids 6th series -1986 Five stickers and gum. SOLD!

Nintendo Game pack - 1989 Top secret tips, 3 scratch off cards and two stickers. Link wrapper. SOLD!

Avengers -1992  10 cards per pack.

Packlotavengers.JPG

Edited by dzminn
Sold to SpudsOnAHalfShell and Pitboss

Smiley, the Psychotic Button 1998 $35.00 Mint in package.  Nifty item by Chaos Comics and Moore productions. Brian Pulido wacko character.  Not a toy!

smiley.JPG

Comic Reader 187 Fine- $2.00 SOLD! January 1981 issue. Gorgeous George Perez Deathlok cover.  Over 60 pages chock-full of interesting articles, forthcoming comic highlights, coming comics checklist (unmarked), and a risque Seekers comic strip by John Burns. Some 1940's Superman daily strips reprinted as well. These newsprint mags have just an absolute potpourri of information. Price sticker residue on the word January on the cover, along with some light handling wear. Required reading.

comicreader187frt.jpg

comicreaderbk187.jpg

Edited by dzminn
Sold to whiner49er1

Kull the Conqueror 3 $2.00 SOLD! July 1972 issue. VG-, due to moisture stain at lower left corner on front, does go through the comic. Otherwise a solid issue. Kull is pitted against the malevolent threat of Thulsa Doom. Are you ready for the most cataclysmic climax in comic book history?  Jovial Johnny Severin provides the cover and interior art, with Marie. A sweet inexpensive fun story. 1st 20 cent issue.

kull3frt.jpg

kull3bk.jpg

Edited by dzminn
Sold to whiner49er1

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Magazine 2 $10.00 Fall 1990 issue. VG+. Some corner bends and spine wear, but still very solid mag. The pull out Donatello poster is still securely attached to the mag. Cover and poster illustration by Michael Dooney. Contains nice activities like a Maze, Find hidden items in the sewer, fabulous ads and so very much more. 

tmntmag.jpg

tmntmmagback.jpg

9 hours ago, vaillant said:

I’ve never purchased from you but I have to tell you I love your sales threads, the care you put in writing summaries and item contents descriptions.
It would be great to have more sales threads like yours! :applause:

Of course, typing in a hurry I miswrote. It was meant in a plural fashion. Thanks much!
I’d love to run sales threads of unexpensive items too, but it’s not cost-effective from here, as postal rates pretty much kill the option of purchasing items of less than $10 (unless they are very interesting items).

All good here, but you have to have patience, as we’ll experience the epidemic peak in a few days, then – God willing – numbers will start to decrease.

On 3/14/2020 at 10:00 PM, dzminn said:

Comic Reader 205 VF- $2.00 Sharp looking October 1982 issue. Over 60 pages chock-full of interesting articles, forthcoming comic highlights, October 1982 checklist (unmarked) and a dandy Don Newton back cover. What a steal of a deal.

comicreader1982.jpg

comreader1982bk.jpg

Take it

Ike 

Great to see you selling again!

6 hours ago, dzminn said:

Kull the Conqueror 3 $2.00 July 1972 issue. VG-, due to moisture stain at lower left corner on front, does go through the comic. Otherwise a solid issue. Kull is pitted against the malevolent threat of Thulsa Doom. Are you ready for the most cataclysmic climax in comic book history?  Jovial Johnny Severin provides the cover and interior art, with Marie. A sweet inexpensive fun story. 1st 20 cent issue.

kull3frt.jpg

kull3bk.jpg

Take it

Ike

6 hours ago, dzminn said:

Comic Reader 187 Fine- $2.00  January 1981 issue. Gorgeous George Perez Deathlok cover.  Over 60 pages chock-full of interesting articles, forthcoming comic highlights, coming comics checklist (unmarked), and a risque Seekers comic strip by John Burns. Some 1940's Superman daily strips reprinted as well. These newsprint mags have just an absolute potpourri of information. Price sticker residue on the word January on the cover, along with some light handling wear. Required reading.

comicreader187frt.jpg

comicreaderbk187.jpg

Take it

Ike