• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Up Wit Dat?

4 posts in this topic

Heritage Auctions, ending on the 21st.

Item # 17696 X-Men #61 CGC 9.0 - current bid $33

Item # 17697 X-Men #61 RAW 9.0 - current bid $70

Raw book fetching more than a slabbed copy 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Don't worry - the Floor Trading System will make sure that the Seller gets the over-book price desired and the end result is that said Seller will be paying Heritage that fee one more time. I won't be bidding any more Heritage Auctions as I have yet to win anything I bid the last two years or so - I can take my money and go elsewhere.

CAL makepoint.gif

Don't worry - the Floor Trading System will make sure that the Seller gets the over-book price desired and the end result is that said Seller will be paying Heritage that fee one more time. I won't be bidding any more Heritage Auctions as I have yet to win anything I bid the last two years or so - I can take my money and go elsewhere.

CAL makepoint.gif

Maybe you should bid on more items and maybe bid higher. confused-smiley-013.gif I have made some decent pick ups in the last 6 months at Heritage as they have some of the best selection going. I do think that the last major auction was way to aggressive with their reserves but there still are good deals to be had.