• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GI Joe
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I have a question about the first appearance of Ace. I have seen your CGC labels as the first appearance being in GI Joe 14. I have read the book and he only showed up in one panel. Wouldn't this be considered a cameo appearance? However in issue 17 he appears throughout the entire book. Just wondering your thoughts.

• Administrator
On 4/7/2020 at 5:26 PM, howsitgoing21 said:

I have a question about the first appearance of Ace. I have seen your CGC labels as the first appearance being in GI Joe 14. I have read the book and he only showed up in one panel. Wouldn't this be considered a cameo appearance? However in issue 17 he appears throughout the entire book. Just wondering your thoughts.

Thank you for your post. The information for this book is not readily available to our graders. If you would like the label description to be reconsidered, the book would need to be submitted to CGC under the Reholder tier ("Reholder for key comment change/request). Please provide any notes or documentation with the submission form and our graders can review the book and material. Please note that the reholder fee and relevant shipped fees will be assessed.