• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

242 Valiant Comics for now only $60 shipped!

4 posts in this topic

Final drop to $60! That's like 25 cents per comic!

Sure, we all know that post-Unity Valiants are, for the most part, not going to be high-value books. But they were still pretty entertaining reads, am I right? This is for 242 different Valiants -- about 1/3 of all the first Valiants published -- shipped to your home (in the US -- it will cost more elsewhere) for just $60! That's less than 25 cents per comic! Sure, that's probably close to what you'd pay for them in a shop or at a con, but this is a great starter collection of a large portion of them. There are no keys in here -- they've been bought already. But there may be some keys to come, if some of these movies start getting made.

All comics are in VF/NM condition.

Here's what you get:

Archer & Armstrong 1-25
Bloodshot 0, 1-5, 8-12, 14-16, 18-19, Yearbook 1
Chaos Effect Alpha
Deathmate Prologue, Blue, Yellow
Eternal Warrior 1-3, 6-7, 9-25, Yearbook 1
Hard Corps 1-20
Harbinger 0 (the one that came with the trade paperback), 8-27, 29-31, Files 1
Magnus Robot Fighter 15-35, 37-39
Ninjak 1-4, 7
Rai/and Future Force 6-23, Companion 1
Second Life of Doctor Mirage 1-12
Secret Weapons 1-11
Shadowman 0, 4-5, 7-12, 14-29, 31
Solar 12-13, 25, 29, 34
Turok 2-14, Yearbook 1
Unity 0, 1
Valiant Reader 1
Valiant Vision Starter Kit nn
X-O Manowar 7-8, 14, 24-25, 28-30

The comics will be bagged -- 4 to a bag with a backing board in the middle -- and shipped in this long box.

Payment by PayPal. If you live close to Philly, I can drop this off and I'll reduce the cost by $20.

Returns are accepted, though after getting this wonder box, I don't know why you'd ever want to send it back!

Again, it's $60 for all those comics, with no extra charge for shipping! YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT, MY FRIENDS!

20200411_223224.jpg

Edited by RCheli