• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Double Charged?

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

I submitted three books earlier in the month and was emailed an invoice and instructed to pay by check through the mail, which I did.  As soon as my check cleared the bank, I received another email stating that my credit card had also just been charged for the same amount.  Why did I receive the invoice if my card was going to be automatically charged?  Will I receive a refund, or a credit?  Customer #CS131796

Thank you!

• Administrator

Hi, thanks for your message.  I will have someone from our accounting department review your account and see what is going on.  If you were somehow double charged, we will have them credit any overpayment back to you ASAP.  I will have them reach out to you once completed.  Thank you!

• Administrator

Hi, so I have heard back from our accounting department but they are not showing a check has been processed on your account.  They are only showing a credit card charge.  Do you have a specific invoice number that you can provide or can you forward a copy of the email you received asking you for a check?  You can send that to us at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!