• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] I Bought a Collection! - The Awaited Annex Thread: Classics

39 posts in this topic

As promised in my recent "I Bought a Collection" thread, which recently closed, I am segregating out the Classics titles into a separate, smaller thread. This allows me to close the main thread, get books to those who are done, and offer these for those who might be interested. Anyone of course is welcome, whether you bought in the main thread or are just interested in these. I just didn't want to let a long thread get any longer as I figured at least some of the takers there would want to wrap up and be done.

:rulez:

Payment is Check or Money Order; I do not have Paypal.

First :takeit:wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread.

Shipping: U.S. Priority at $8 for up to 8-12 books (cardboard sangweech or flip n ship mailer in a Priority Legal Envelope) or $15 for a whole stack (Medium Flat Rate Box). 

Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head.

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days and get it back to me in the same shape on your dime. 

:news: SOLD! #167A HRN 165 (1st print) Prehistoric World VG/FN (1962) Torres, Crandall and Evans, and dinosaurs galore! Including some British Explorers' Club holding a dinner party inside an Iguanadon replica (see below; too cool not to show) $10

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

6 hours ago, Readcomix said:

#167A HRN 165 (1st print) Prehistoric World VG/FN (1962) Torres, Crandall and Evans, and dinosaurs galore! Including some British Explorers' Club holding a dinner party inside an Iguanadon replica (see below; too cool not to show) $10

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit:

Classics Illustrated #37 HRN 167 VGFN Awesome Rudy Palais cover; note "Air Canada" stamp running vertically on right. (I have no idea whether this was a copy that Air Canada placed on flights or in airport lounges, or whether some kid's dad worked for the airline and had the stamp.) $5 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg