• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SOLD Captain Flight 11
2 2

7 posts in this topic

First takeit wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of "takeit" counts.

I accept Paypal, Venmo, check, money order or cash. No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

US shipping is included. I will ship internationally at cost.

Three days' return shipping from receipt. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost back unless item was damaged in transit.

Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Edited by Ryan.

12 minutes ago, KCOComics said:

Beautiful book Ryan!  GLWS! 

Thanks, Bud.

I would also trade this book for an equivalent value

Startling 49 or Contact 12

So I'm thinking something in the GD/VG range

A few tirekickers and one deep dive into a potential trade but nothing finalized. 

I love this book but I have another copy on its way to Sarasota which is why I have this one available. I'm not going to offer any fixed discounts but if someone is a serious buyer, PM me and we can talk. 

Closing this down and putting the book back in the vault. 

Appreciate all the PM convos that this has generated, talking Cole books and such.

And for those who have PMed quoting GPA:

I AM AWARE! -  I AM AWARE!  Misc