• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

3 posts in this topic

The Books

• a original owner collection recently found in MA. Books seem to be mostly 1948-1953 this gentleman collected during this time. 90% scifi and horror. I will tag a photo of some of the books. I will be selling this 1 book for now out of close to 400 golden age books. All clean conditions varily from some low grade to alot VF-NM

General Rules

•   No PL/HOS members

•   the first "take it" posted in the sales thread wins. PM offers welcome

Payment

•  I'll take PayPal only 

•  When the thread is over an invoice will be sent with PayPal address. 

•     I'll expect payment within 10 calendar days of invoice, or the book will be available for sale again (unless we've made other payment arrangements)

Shipping Terms

• USA: $20. I ship USPS priority 

•  Canada: $25 

• no overseas for now

Returns

•  no returns. Please be sure to ask questions in advance.  The books arw sold as is.

Edited by golden43tiger

12 minutes ago, Changer said:

Closed? What did I miss

Full run of LB Cole cover Blue Bolts. Mid to high grade. Came out to about 5 dollars a book with the price he was asking for the lot. I quickly PMed him and asked if he would take 3.50 each and he said sure tree fidde each was a fair deal. Oh, and I even got him to throw in free shipping!

Well better luck next time! :foryou: