• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where can I verify my credit was applied?

2 posts in this topic

I can't seem to see where my $150 credit was applied. I also want to see the breakdowns of the discount per submission to ensure it is being applied. When I look at "my submissions" there are no indications of the charges, nor the credit, nor the percentage discount I am eligible for as I subscribed for the highest tier. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

• Administrator

Hello, thanks for your message.  Unfortunately, customers aren't able to see charges or credits on their end but if you contact our accounting department, we can send you a breakdown of charges.  Your membership credit is linked to your account and the credit amount is deducted prior to being charged for your orders.  You can reach our accounting department at 877-662-6642 and following the prompts for accounting or you can email us at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thanks!