• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submitting not SS books with SS books.

3 posts in this topic

If I go to a signing and get a booked signed can I submit and non signed book with the signed book to get graded? I know the non signed book won’t fall under the SS yellow label but I would like to get another book out while I’m there. 

2 hours ago, Cono21 said:

If I go to a signing and get a booked signed can I submit and non signed book with the signed book to get graded? I know the non signed book won’t fall under the SS yellow label but I would like to get another book out while I’m there. 

Hi,

Welcome to the Boards!

If you're asking if you can submit SS books with Non-SS (Blue Universal), yes but they must be on separate forms.

Also, just to be sure you're aware, the signature on your signed book must be witnessed by either a CGC witness or a CGC Approved Facilitator. If not, you won't receive a CGC SS Yellow label.

Hope that helps.

11 hours ago, Chazgee said:

Hi,

Welcome to the Boards!

If you're asking if you can submit SS books with Non-SS (Blue Universal), yes but they must be on separate forms.

Also, just to be sure you're aware, the signature on your signed book must be witnessed by either a CGC witness or a CGC Approved Facilitator. If not, you won't receive a CGC SS Yellow label.

Hope that helps.

This does!!! Thank you!!! And yes I know about the whole needing a witness thing.

Thanks again!