• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Introducing,...The "Some Guy's Garage" Collection,...

46 posts in this topic

Did you find these in Richmond?

Also, bids in.. thumbsup2.gif

...I'm sorry,...under the the rules and stipulations of the Heritage Confidentiality Act of 2002,. I can not reveal the source or location of the books prior to coming into my possession,...

dude that x-men 101 is going crazy. nice

...Thanx,...that book always has quick legs.....I'm pretty amazed about how fast the Hulk #181 took off,...it was over 300.00 in just an hour and is about $650.00 today.....

...Thanx,...that book always has quick legs.....I'm pretty amazed about how fast the Hulk #181 took off,...it was over 300.00 in just an hour and is about $650.00 today.....

You still have those buyers fooled! 893naughty-thumb.gif

...about what short-shorts?... confused.gif

That those books are scarce! hail.gif

That those books are scarce! hail.gif

.....I prefer rare in high grade personally,....

.....please bid with confidence,..... wink.gif

I move for a vote of "No confidence!"

Just blew your shills out of the water sumo.gif27_laughing.gif Only books I'm worried about winning are those whitmans that serpi is on... hail.gif

Ps...thanks for hooking up oldguy wink.gif

Just blew your shills out of the water sumo.gif27_laughing.gif Only books I'm worried about winning are those whitmans that serpi is on... hail.gif

....hey,.....they ain't my shills,...in fact E-bay Naru'd one and two others cancelled bids,...and if I knew Serpi was collecting Whitmans I would have bought more,...

...and exactly how do you plan on paying for your winning bids?..is that going to be cash,...time payments,....or first born?,....cause it looks like you're high bider on about 3 grand of books right now..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

...and exactly how do you plan on paying for your winning bids?..is that going to be cash,...time payments,....or first born?,....cause it looks like you're high bider on about 3 grand of books right now..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

i plan to retract last second and leave you hanging. It's my new MO... 27_laughing.gif

btw, can you get the whitmans for JLA 166-168 from your dude? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif might be worth looking into...

I just look again and currently I'm into you for a little over a grand IF I win, but I should have answered this with:

1) I would crack 'em out, press 'em and resub em, then pay you. or

2) Have you bring 'em up to Balto and flip 'em for profit and pay you what I owed ya.

Does that sound good for you smile.gif

I think folks will be dropping silly moneybids on these in the last minutes... cuz' if these books end up selling for where they are at now, some folks will be getting stoopid sweet deals...

btw, can you get the whitmans for JLA 166-168 from your dude? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif might be worth looking into...

...Nah,...I was way ahead of you on that,...he didn't even have the regular copies in NM,... sorry.gif...most of the Whitmans were in pretty bad shape,...they weren't packaged,...or if they were they were set free by the time I got to them.........