• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil 16 9.4 (First Romita Spidey!) TRADE ONLY
1 1

1 post in this topic

I love this Daredevil comic for the historic birthplace of Romita's incredible Spider-Man artwork before he took over the reigns of ASM with issue 39.  

It took me a long time to find this book in this condition and I haven't seen any in this grade for sale since.  When I bought it, I wanted to hold onto this, but I now really prefer to own really add ASM 3 or ASM 40 to my very small ASM (mostly Romita) collection of under a dozen books.

FYI:  My small collection consists of ASM:  39, 50, 55, 62, 65, 68, 70, 75, 100, 119, and 136 all in 9.0 or better (except the 50, which is 8.5).

According to GPA, the high sale price in 2019 for this grade was $1500.  Go Collect lists the value as $1550 with about 30 out there in the wild in this condition.

I don't want to sell this.  But to meet requirements, the BIN price would be $2000.00.

I would love to trade this book with someone who can offer either a ASM 40 or ASM 3 (preferred) value equivalent.  

Please PM me or post here with any offers or comments.

Trying to meet all the posting requirements here:

RULES:

1st :takeit:in thread or PM will trump any PM conversations.

Paypal accepted.

No returns.

No HOSers or Probies.

Shipping $20.00 for Canada and $15.00 for USA

2019 average is $1500.00 so that is what I am asking in Trade Value.  BIN price is $2000, firm.

D-2020-06-12-IGA-001.jpg