• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] The Last Gasp Comic Shop

7 posts in this topic

Who can buy?
Anyone not on the Probation List or the Hall of Shame can buy. Even so, I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone.

How do you pay?
I accept PayPal Goods and Services or Zelle.

Can you make a return?
I won't take a return due to buyer's remorse. If now is a bad time for you to make a purchase, don't push that bad timing onto me. Otherwise, you need to let me know within five (5) calendar days of receiving the book, as indicated by USPS tracking.

How do I ship and what does it cost?
I will ship via USPS Priority. I will take a collector's care with packaging your comic. Shipping is included in all costs below. If you buy more than one comic, deduct $10 from the total cost for each comic you purchase past the first one.

What else do you need to know?
Payment is expected within 3 days of me invoicing you, else I reserve the right to relist the comic. :takeit: in the thread trumps PM negotiations. You need to post a :takeit: here whether buying a comic at the asking price or negotiating via PM. 

Edited by DavidTheDavid