• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quick Press Question

2 posts in this topic

I'm sending off a few comics to be graded.  One in particular I would like to have quick pressed.  I noticed if I select "Modern" quick press for $8, I have to have 15 books minimum (I do not).  If I select "Value" for $15, there appears to be no minimum on the submission form or any other restriction (other than $200 or less...it is).  But if I look at CGC's webpage on pressing, it appears there is a 15 book minimum on "Value" as well as having to be pre-1975 (it is not).  

Can someone please clear up this confusion for me?  Thanks!

• Administrator

Hello, thanks for your message.  There is a 15 book minimum for both Modern and Value tiers on Quick Press.  https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/ccs/

If the online form is not requiring 15 books for the Value tier then that appears to be a glitch in the order form that we will have to look into.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!