• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my Vampirella #1

32 posts in this topic

Chip or fold on the back left bottom corner? If it's a fold, 9.0. If it's a chip, 8.5. Hell of a nice mag though. thumbsup2.gif

It's the tiniest of bindery chips - allowable even in 9.6 tongue.gif

9.2 no problem/ 9.4 maybe/ 9.6 I don't think so poke2.gif

I paid dearly, but it was packed perfectly. I thouroughly checked it over, but may never open it again cloud9.gif

The last time I had a mag this tight and perfect was my 9.8 Savage Sword of Conan! blush.gif

Are you going to slab it? I bet you a dollar it come back no higher than a 9.0. poke2.gif

...and I make good on my $1 bets, just ask Rip. tongue.gif

You are one squeaky dude! (But I like you!)

I know a buck is important to you 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Are you going to slab it? I bet you a dollar it come back no higher than a 9.0. poke2.gif

...and I make good on my $1 bets, just ask Rip. tongue.gif

You are one squeaky dude! (But I like you!)

I know a buck is important to you 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

A dollar will buy many future gems! cloud9.gif

9.2 no problem/ 9.4 maybe/ 9.6 I don't think so poke2.gif

I paid dearly, but it was packed perfectly. I thouroughly checked it over, but may never open it again cloud9.gif

The last time I had a mag this tight and perfect was my 9.8 Savage Sword of Conan! blush.gif

When they pack well it does make you feel better about spending money and just buy a beater to read put the sharp copy in a mylar for 20 years you'll get way more money then you paid in the long run thumbsup2.gif nice book

Unless that line of fuzz under "Warren" isn't artwork.

That "line of fuzz" I've learned is a printing defect on the FC - present in almost every copy wink.gif

Not on my copy! poke2.gif

Didn't I already say 8.5?