• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

George Perez Signed books already shipped?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm curious I just got notification that my 3 George Perez books were shipped today? I paid for pressing and usually that's a 6 week turnaround? Just gotta ask is the pressing done on all the George Perez books because that is lightning fast if it was. Or should I be worried that my books were not pressed and were just sent? Thank you

• Administrator

Good morning.  Yes, it looks like these were both shipped out on 6-22. If you would like to contact our customer service department, they can provide the tracking number for you, if you need that.  Thank you!

Hi actually the question was where they pressed because they were shipped out so quickly after the announcement was made that it would take up to 6 weeks from when Mr. Perez signed it? If you believe I should contact customer service then I could do that, thank you

• Administrator

Good morning.  Yes, I show both invoices were pressed.  The turnaround time is just a guideline and some books may require a little less or a little more time just depending on the book and the condition, etc.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thanks!