• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original art page from New Teen Titans #6, page 2 (1981)

1 post in this topic

Taking bids starting at $1,500 US.  I'm told by more than one knowledgeable collector that this is a $2,000 piece. PM me or email me. greatpix at that gmail place. Put 'CGC for sale' in the title.

Features two of George Perez's most popular characters, Trigon and Raven.

Early piece, published in April '81. This is page #2 from the 6th issue of New Teen Titans where the team travels to Trigon's world to try and save Raven, and our planet, from his menace.

Titled "Last Kill!", Story -Marv Wolfman, Pencils- George Perez, inks- Pablo Marcos.

Signed by George Perez. Bought from George himself when he was visiting The Land Of Ooh's and Ah's comic shop in Fountain Valley, Ca back in '82.

Back of piece has DC stamp and list of handwritten names, some of celebrities. Don't know whose handwriting it is. I bought it from George so maybe it's his?

I thought this piece lost after I made an out of state move 5 years ago. Found it last week and I almost did a little dance I was so happy.

This is the only piece of original comic art from an issue I have.

I have a 100% Positive rating on Ebay.

Payment by PayPal only. Buyer pays for any fees, like sales taxes, VAT, PayPal, shipping and insurance, etc.

Piece is sold as shown. No returns. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Same for more photos if you need them.

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1457.jpg