• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Production Related?

3 posts in this topic

Hi. I want to have my asm 194 slabbed but before submitting I want to make sure of something. The top staple seems a bit loose and it affects (not substantially) the presentation of the book. The cover isn't detached btw. It just seems like something that happened in production cause to be honest the rest of the book is top notch. So in summary my question is: Is this a production related flaw?B95DF34E-46E1-4C72-B7FC-5FBF8FE6EA21.thumb.jpeg.c82324263a25ecd4ed06de04dac794c5.jpeg

B130A37D-2A71-47AF-A381-15B12314576D.jpeg

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Unfortunately, our graders could not make any determinations without examining the book in hand.  If it is something that is fairly common with this particular book and known to be a production issue then it would probably effect the grade less than a regular defect would. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!