• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mavel CGC Strange Tales Pedigrees

27 posts in this topic

Righto, it's an old label alright, 0047718016, and not a particularly impressive copy for what it's worth. Oh I do have one other Northland, though it's a little off track, Silver Surfer #2 9.6. No prizes there, but still very welcome in my run.

Any thought to continuing the ST line into the Doctor Strange no.'s, or Nick Fury? Those are two areas I'm a lot stronger on the pedigree side of things, and the continuity factor has always been a big attraction for me, as the respective artists/writers had a full book to play with.

Actually the registry should give you 90% of that straight away thinking about it.

Any thought to continuing the ST line into the Doctor Strange no.'s, or Nick Fury? Those are two areas I'm a lot stronger on the pedigree side of things, and the continuity factor has always been a big attraction for me, as the respective artists/writers had a full book to play with.

Actually the registry should give you 90% of that straight away thinking about it.

I'm doing the early SA titles first as my main goal is to really find out how many of the High Grade early books are pedigrees.

I'm almost done (but it's actually a never ending search), and I'll start a new thread for each title and hopefully get input on additions.