• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
10 10

2,444 posts in this topic

Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #28 (1989 series).  This issue is Faces, Part 1, and it features an appearance by Two-Face.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows very light ink rubs in spots along the spine.  There is a very mild spine/stacking roll that will press out.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220617_09120133 (2).jpg

img20220617_09131155 (2).jpg

Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #29 (1989 series).  This issue is Faces, Part 2, and it features an appearance by Two-Face.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows a very mild vertical indentation closer to the spine that not…it doesn’t break ink.  There is a very mild spine/stacking roll that will press out.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220617_09143765 (2).jpg

img20220617_09160224 (2).jpg

Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #30 (1989 series).  This issue is Faces, Part 3, and it features an appearance by Two-Face.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a small handful of spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  There is a mild spine/stacking roll, evident on the back cover, that will press out.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220617_09172822 (2).jpg

img20220617_09183791 (2).jpg

I have two copies of the following comic, but I will list them separately as the grade estimate is different for both. (thumbsu

Direct edition copy of Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #31 (1989 series).  This issue features an appearance by El Vato.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine minus condition, or better.  This comic shows light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a small handful of spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink, especially on the back cover.  The front cover shows some edge wear near the bottom right corner, while the back cover shows a small edge bend near the bottom spine corner.  The back cover also shows a small bend crease near the bottom left corner.  There is a mild spine/stacking roll, evident on the back cover, that will press out.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220617_09200293 (2).jpg

img20220617_09225186 (2).jpg

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #31 (1989 series).  This issue features an appearance by El Vato.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows a very mild edge bend below the top right corner that doesn’t break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220617_09241521 (2).jpg

img20220617_09251943 (2).jpg

Edited by Galen130

R.I.P Tim Sale. :foryou:

Direct edition copy of Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #32 (1989 series), Tim Sale cover.  This issue is Blades, Part 1, and it features the 1st appearance of The Cavalier.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine minus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a small handful of spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows very light ink rubs below the DC logo.  The back cover shows some mild wear/roughening of the top and bottom edges, along with a couple of indentations/finger bends that will press out.  There is a very mild spine/stacking roll that will also press out.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220617_09272399 (2).jpg

img20220617_09292098 (2).jpg

Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #33 (1989 series), Tim Sale cover.  This issue is Blades, Part 2, and it features an appearance by The Cavalier.

I believe this comic to be in Fine/Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows some light ink rubs/transfers in spots along the spine, as well as a bend at the bottom right corner that barely breaks the ink.  The back cover shows some light ink rubs in spots along the spine, as well as some light wear along the bottom edge.  There is a small bend crease at the top left corner that very lightly breaks ink.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220617_09394973 (2).jpg

img20220617_09411849 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #34 (1989 series), Tim Sale cover.  This issue is Blades, The Conclusion, and it features an appearance by The Cavalier.

I believe this comic to be in Fine/Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink…mainly on the back cover.  The front cover shows a small tracing line or cut to the left of Batman’s shadow that barely breaks the ink.  The back cover has some issues, to include spots of light ink rubs along the spine, a very light scratch near the left page edge, and a few very light scuffs/scraps in spots around the cover.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220617_09424761 (2).jpg

img20220617_09451051 (2).jpg

Okay, no more comic scans for a while.  My big server computer was down for a few days while I ran my quarterly malware cleanup.  There's so much on there that it takes a few days, and that's where all my comic photos are...which I'll start using again.  I'll take scans if I need to...no sense wasting pics I took a year or two ago. lol

Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #35.  This issue is Destiny, Part 1, featuring The Bat-Man (a Viking).

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows some ink rubs/scuffs near the spine, as well as a couple horizontal scratches/scuffs closer to the spine.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

20200913_131417.jpg

20200913_131507.jpg

20200913_131444.jpg

20200913_131454.jpg

Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #36.  This issue is Destiny, Part 2, featuring an appearance by The Bat Man.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  Both covers show very light ink rubs in spots along the spine.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

20200913_131524.jpg

20200913_131530.jpg

20200913_131540.jpg

20200913_131553.jpg

Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #37.  This issue features an appearance by Mercedes Stone.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a small handful of spine stress creases/ticks…with a few that barely break the ink.  The front cover shows some very mild edge bends near the right edge, which runs almost the full length of the page.  They will press out.  The back cover shows some very light ink rubs in spots along the spine.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #38.  This issue features Bat-Mite.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a handful of spine stress creases/ticks…with a few that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows a few spots of very light ink rubs along the spine.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #39.  This issue is Mask, Part 1, featuring appearances by Catwoman and Joker.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a small handful of spine stress creases/ticks…with a few that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows a few spots of very light ink rubs along the spine.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

20200913_132442.jpg

20200913_132449.jpg

20200913_132458.jpg

20200913_132507.jpg

Newsstand edition copy of Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #40.  This issue is Mask, Part 2.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a small handful of spine stress creases/tics…with a few that very lightly break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

20200913_132529.jpg

20200913_132535.jpg

20200913_132545.jpg

20200913_132617.jpg

Direct edition copy of Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #41.  This issue features the appearance of Nina DeMille.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one which shows wear on the front), as well as a small handful of spine stress creases/tics…with a couple that very lightly break the ink.  There is a light ink transfer near the bottom staple on the back cover.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #42.  This issue is Hothouse, Part 1, featuring an appearance by Poison Ivy.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a small handful of spine stress creases/ticks…with a few that very lightly break the ink.  Both covers show a couple of very light ink rubs in spots along the spine.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

20200913_132715.jpg

20200913_132722.jpg

20200913_132732.jpg

20200913_132745.jpg

Direct edition copy of Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #43.  This issue is Hothouse, Part 2, featuring an appearance by Poison Ivy.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a handful of spine stress creases/tics…with a few that barely break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

20200913_132757.jpg

20200913_132805.jpg

20200913_132816.jpg

20200913_132823.jpg

Direct edition copy of Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #44.  This issue is Turf, Part 1.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a handful of spine stress creases/ticks…with a couple that very lightly break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #45.  This issue is Turf, Part 2.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a small handful of spine stress creases/ticks…with a couple that very lightly break the ink.  Both covers show a few spots of very light ink rubs along the spine.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130