• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
10 10

2,444 posts in this topic

The next three listings are for Bane of the Demon mini-series, but it's incomplete with issue number four of four already sold. (thumbsu

Batman: Bane of the Demon #1, limited series.  This series is a 4-part story, featuring appearances by Bane and Talia al Ghul.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220629_07253625 (2).jpg

img20220629_07270278 (2).jpg

Batman: Bane of the Demon #2, limited series.  This series is a 4-part story, featuring appearances by Bane, Ra’s and Talia al Ghul.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks…with one or two that barely break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220629_07282848 (2).jpg

img20220629_07293998 (2).jpg

Batman: Bane of the Demon #3, limited series.  This series is a 4-part story, featuring appearances by Bane, Ra’s and Talia al Ghul.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks…with one or two that very lightly break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220629_07310263 (2).jpg

img20220629_07322062 (2).jpg

Okay, from here on out all mini/limited series listings will be for the entire set...only scans of the front cover will be provided. I may list them separately depending on circumstances.  This thread is already massive, so I'm trying to save space.  I am more than happy to provide further scans/photos on request.  Just send me a PM. (thumbsu

I prefer to sell complete sets as intended, which is the entire story line sold as one listing.  If anyone seriously needs just one comic from a series, please PM me and we'll discuss it. (worship)

Edited by Galen130

Batman: Black & White #1 to #4, 1996 limited series.  This series was dedicated to Neil Pozner, and it features all black and white stories by Jim Lee, Neil Gaiman, Frank Miller, and others.

I believe all four comics range from Very Fine to Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or slightly better.  They will have one or more of the following defects, with larger defects listed below:  very light wear on the spine, light blunting of the spine corners, very light ink breaking spine creases/ticks, finger bends/indentations on covers, finger prints.

Issue #1 shows a bend in the upper spine corner of the book, which very lightly breaks the ink on the back cover.

Issue #2 shows a very mild horizontal bend crease along the top page edge of both covers, near the spine corner, that doesn’t appear to break the ink.

Issue #3 shows light to moderate drop damage of the top spine corner

Issue #4 shows an ink rub or scuff close to spine center on the front, as well as a blue/green ink blotch on the back near the upper left page edge.  I’m not sure if this is a production issue.

$15, PLUS SHIPPING (for the set)

img20220629_08030589 (2).jpg

img20220629_08042296 (2).jpg

img20220629_08055181 (2).jpg

img20220629_08091132 (2).jpg

This is listing is for only one comic out of the limited series...I didn't collect the entire run.

Batman: Black and White #1, Marc Silvestri cover.  The legendary, Eisner Award-winning series returns in a brand new 6-issue limited series, featuring work by Neal Adams, Joe Quinones, and others.  Each story contains a paragraph about the artists.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one), as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows a few spots of very light ink rubs along the spine, in the black background.  The back cover shows a few light cosmetic scratches in a few spots, as well as a few light finger prints.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220629_08250649 (2).jpg

img20220629_08312593 (2).jpg

Batman: GCPD #1 to #4, limited series.  Death by electrocution is depicted in issue #3.

I believe all four comics range from Very Fine to Near Mint minus condition, or slightly better.  They will have one or more of the following defects, with larger defects listed below:  very light wear on the spine (only one or two comics have this), light blunting of the spine corners, very light ink breaking spine creases/ticks.

Issue #1 shows a bend near the top spine corner of the book, which very lightly breaks the ink on the back cover.

Issue #3 shows a very mild bend near the bottom spine corner that goes through the whole comic, but doesn't appear to break ink

Issue #4 shows a small amount of finger bends and indentations on the back cover that will press out.

$12, PLUS SHIPPING (for the set)

img20220629_09180141 (2).jpg

img20220629_09255345 (2).jpg

img20220629_09282733 (2).jpg

img20220629_09294846 (2).jpg

Direct edition copies of Batman: Gordon of Gotham #1 to #4, limited series.

I believe all four comics range from Very Fine plus to Very Fine/Near Mint minus condition, or slightly better.  They all have very light wear on the spine, a couple or more spine stress creases/ticks that barely break ink, as well as some very light finger bends/indentations on a few of the comics.  Issue #4 has a horizontal and vertical indentation on the front that can be pressed out.  I don't know what caused them, but they don't break ink.

img20220629_10080191 (2).jpg

img20220629_10105616 (2).jpg

img20220629_10121473 (2).jpg

img20220629_10195824 (2).jpg

Batman: Gordon’s Law #1 to #4, limited series.  This series contains work by Chuck Dixon and Klaus Janson.

I believe all four comics range from Very Fine to Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or slightly better.  They will have one or more of the following defects, with larger defects listed below:  very light wear on the spine, light blunting of the spine corners, very light ink breaking spine creases/ticks, mild finger bends or other indentations.

Issue #2 shows some tracing indentations near the bottom staple on the front cover.  They don't appear to break ink.

Issue #3 shows a very mild bend near the bottom right corner that goes through the whole comic, barely breaking ink on the back cover.

Issue #4 shows some very light ink rubs and/or ink transfers/soiling near the staples on both covers.

$10, PLUS SHIPPING (for the set)

img20220629_10563071 (2).jpg

img20220629_10581360 (2).jpg

img20220629_11015717 (2).jpg

img20220629_11041667 (2).jpg

Direct edition copies of Batman: Gotham Nights #1 to #4, limited series.

I believe all four comics range from Very Fine minus to Very Fine plus condition, or slightly better.  They will have one or more of the following defects, with larger defects listed below:  very light wear on the spine, light blunting of the spine corners, very light ink breaking spine creases/ticks, mild finger bends or other indentations.

Issue #1 and #2 show very light ink rubs and/or soiling near the staples on the back cover.

Issue #3 shows a very mild spine/stacking roll that will press out.

Issue #4 shows some very light ink rubs and/or ink transfers/soiling near the staples on both covers.

$8, PLUS SHIPPING (for the set)

img20220629_11262003 (2).jpg

img20220629_11273977 (2).jpg

img20220629_11290888 (2).jpg

img20220629_11302649 (2).jpg

Direct edition copies of Batman: Gotham Nights II #1 to #4, limited series.

I believe all four comics range from Very Fine minus to Very Fine plus condition, or slightly better.  They will have one or more of the following defects, with larger defects listed below:  very light wear on the spine (or hardly any at all), light blunting of the spine corners, very light ink breaking spine creases/ticks, mild finger bends or other indentations.

Issue #1 shows a couple of scuffs to the gloss on the front cover below the top staple; the bottom right corner of the comic has a mild bend through the comic that is mostly evident on the back cover (no ink breakage).

Issue #2 shows that both spine corners are blunted with the top showing a small split in the spine, while the bottom shows a slight edge bend on the bottom edge near the corner (barely breaks ink on the back cover).

Issue #3 shows an edge bend at the bottom of the back cover near the spine corner that very lightly breaks ink; the back cover shows a horizontal scratch through the ink near the center of the spine.

Issue #4 shows small edge bends near the spine corners on the back cover, which very lightly break ink.

$8, PLUS SHIPPING (for the set)

img20220630_17490697 (2).jpg

img20220630_17543922 (2).jpg

img20220630_17561272 (2).jpg

img20220630_17572003 (2).jpg

Batman: Jazz #1 to #3, limited series.  This story is a Legends of the Dark Knight special.

I believe all three comics range from Very Fine minus to Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or slightly better.  They will have one or more of the following defects, with larger defects listed below:  very light wear on the spine (or hardly any at all), light blunting of the spine corners, very light ink breaking spine creases/ticks, mild finger bends or other indentations.

Issue #1 shows a very light scuff on the front cover near the bottom right corner that almost looks like a production defect.

Issue #2 shows a small bend through the book at the bottom spine corner that very lightly breaks ink on the back cover.

Issue #3 shows a very small and mild bend at the bottom spine corner that barely breaks ink.

$10, PLUS SHIPPING (all 3 books)

img20220630_18152650 (2).jpg

img20220630_18162860 (2).jpg

img20220630_18173676 (2).jpg

I am listing the next limited series individually because they are in prestige format, meaning cardstock covers and no staples. (thumbsu

Batman: Manbat #1, limited series.  This issue is part one of a three-part series, with a wrap-around ‘painted’ cover.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the top one), as well as a couple spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink…if at all.  The back cover shows very light blunting to the page corners, along with some edge wear near the top spine corner.  There is also a small spot of wear close to the center of the spine.  The front cover shows a small scuff/scratch to the gloss about an inch below the DC logo.  Both covers show very little creasing or ink breakage on the spine bindings.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220630_19082127 (2).jpg

img20220630_19163058 (2).jpg

Edited by Galen130

Batman: Manbat #2, limited series.  This issue is part two of a three-part series, with a wrap-around ‘painted’ cover.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one, back cover), and there are no spine stress creases/ticks to speak of.  Both covers show extremely light blunting of the page corners.  The front cover shows some tracing/scratch indentations near the DC logo, as well as one small spot of ink wear in the same area (spine).  Both covers don’t appear to show any creasing or ink breakage on the spine bindings.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220630_19091947 (2).jpg

img20220630_19174081 (2).jpg

Edited by Galen130

Batman: Manbat #3, limited series.  This issue is the conclusion of a three-part series, with a wrap-around ‘painted’ cover.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one, back cover), as well as one spine crease on the front cover that very lightly breaks the ink.  The back cover shows extremely light blunting of the page corners.  Both covers show a few areas of very mild cosmetic scratches to the gloss.  The back cover shows a small split in the cardstock paper, at the bottom spine corner.  Both covers don’t appear to show any creasing or ink breakage on the spine bindings.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220630_19103269 (2).jpg

img20220630_19184436 (2).jpg

I am listing the following limited series individually because they are in prestige format, meaning cardstock covers and no staples. (thumbsu

Batman: Run, Riddler, Run #1.  This issue is part one of a three-part series, with a wrap-around ‘painted’ cover.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one), as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  These spine creases are mainly on the back cover.  The front cover shows a couple of mild dings to the top and bottom page edges.  The front cover spine binding shows very light creasing, as well as a few spots of very light ink breakage.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220704_10244138 (2).jpg

img20220704_10253087 (2).jpg

Edited by Galen130

Batman: Run, Riddler, Run #2.  This issue is part one of a three-part series, with a wrap-around ‘painted’ cover.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one), and there are no spine stress creases/ticks to speak of.  The back cover shows a couple of mild dings to the top and bottom page edges.  The back cover spine binding shows some very light creasing, without ink breakage.  The whole spine binding/spine shows a very mild bend/roll from being read.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220704_10262841 (2).jpg

img20220704_10294974 (2).jpg

Batman: Run, Riddler, Run #3.  This issue is part one of a three-part series, with a wrap-around ‘painted’ cover.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one), as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that don’t appear to break ink.  They are all on the front.  Both covers show very light creasing and light ink breakage along the spine bindings.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220704_10362829 (2).jpg

img20220704_10371719 (2).jpg

I am listing the following limited series individually because they are in prestige format, meaning cardstock covers and no staples.  Also, there are a few things with the following books that I'd like to highlight. (thumbsu

Batman: The Cult #1, limited deluxe series.  The cover is embossed.  This series features Deacon Blackfire, and appearances by Robin.  Bernie Wrightson had a big hand in this comic series.  This copy has an unverified signature, supposedly by Bernie Wrightson.  I have done some research...it looks close.  My pricing for the comic does NOT reflect the unverified signature.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine minus condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about. There is light blunting of the spine corners, and there are no spine stress creases/ticks to speak of.  The front cover shows some very light rubs to the gloss along the spine and along the page edge below the top right corner, as well as some very light edge blunting along the top.  The back cover shows very light rubs to the gloss along the spine, as well as some very light edge blunting on the top and bottom.  The back also shows some very mild indentations along the left page edge and the bottom edge.  I believe these can be pressed out.  Both covers show some light cosmetic scratches.

$6, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220704_11304584 (2).jpg

img20220704_11315467 (2).jpg

20200917_114931.thumb.jpg.6fe1d1cfeac385a824148b99aa49dd29.jpg

Edited by Galen130