• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
10 10

2,444 posts in this topic

Direct edition copy of DC One Million, 80-Page Giant #1,000,000.  This comic is part of the DC One Million crossover event, and it features the secret origin of The Atom 1,000,000.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and there are no staples to worry about. There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple of small spine stress creases/tics that barely break the ink.  Both covers shows some mild waviness and one or two production ‘crinkles’ that don’t break the ink.  I believe these can be pressed out.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

1st Print, direct edition copy of DC Versus Marvel/Marvel Versus DC #1.  This comic is Part 1 of a 4-part limited series, with issues #2/#3 titled Marvel Versus DC.  The comic features the 1st appearance of Access.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/tics that lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows bend creases near the top spine corner that don’t break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

2nd Print copy of DC Versus Marvel/Marvel Versus DC #1.  This comic is Part 1 of a 4-part limited series, with issues #2/#3 titled Marvel Versus DC.  The comic features the 1st appearance of Access.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/tics that barely break the ink.  The front cover shows a bend crease near the bottom spine corner that very lightly breaks the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Marvel Versus DC/DC Versus Marvel #2.  This comic is Part 2 of a 4-part limited series, with issues #1/#4 titled DC Versus Marvel.  The comic features a battle between Captain Marvel and Thor.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple of spine stress creases/tics that don’t appear to break the ink.

$6, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Marvel Versus DC/DC Versus Marvel #3.  This comic is Part 3 of a 4-part limited series, with issues #1/#4 titled DC Versus Marvel.  The comic features the 1st appearance of Spider-Boy, among others, from the Amalgam universe.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple of spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of DC Versus Marvel/Marvel Versus DC #4.  This comic is Part 4 of a 4-part limited series, with issues #2/#3 titled Marvel Versus DC.  The comic features appearances by Deadeye and Night Creeper.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/tics that barely break the ink.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Death Rattle #8 (1985 series) (Mature Readers).  This issue features the 1st appearance of Mark Schultz’s Xenozoic Tales/Cadillacs & Dinosaurs.

I believe this comic to be in Fine/Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear along the spine and there are no tears at the staples. There is light blunting/wear on the spine corners, as well as a number of spine stress creases/tics that break the ink.  The back cover shows some light ink rubs near the staples.  The front cover is still pretty glossy…great eye appeal.

$15, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Death Rattle #1 (1995 series) (Mature Readers).  This issue is actually an error copy because pages 6 & 7 were printed in the wrong order.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple of spine stress creases/tics that barely break the ink.

$10, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Death Rattle #1 (1995 series) (Mature Readers).  This issue is a reprinted ‘corrected’ copy that fixed the reversed pages 6/7 in the original printing.  Also, the UPC bar code proves it’s a reprint because the original issue shows a character image in the box.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition, or better.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress creases/tics that barely break the ink.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Death Rattle #3 (1995 series) (Mature Readers).  This issue contains J. O’Barrs ‘The Crow’ lost pages, as well as an explanation as to what happened to the pages.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners (especially the bottom one), as well as one or two spine stress creases/tics that barely break the ink.

$10, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Death Rattle #4 (1995 series) (Mature Readers).  This comic contains short paragraphs about the issue’s creators.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple of spine stress creases/tics that barely break the ink.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Death Rattle #5 (1995 series) (Mature Readers).  This comic is the last issue in the series.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a small number of spine stress creases/tics…with one or two that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows some very light ink rubs/soiling near the top staple.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

These are raw comics for Death 3, limited series.  PM me with any offers.  I have posted pics of all four comics together, but I can provide other pictures for each issue upon request. :)

Please don't hesitate to ask for a particular issue/variant.  I may or may not have it, but I don't mind being asked. (worship)

I will no longer ship raw comics by Media Mail.  Raw books will ship Priority mail at $3.50 for one book, $.25 per book after that.  This is negotiable based on quantity and/or weight.  PM me and we'll discuss. (thumbsu

All raw comics are shipped with a bag and board. :applause:

Thanks for looking!!! :banana:

ALL SOLD

Edited by Galen130

1 hour ago, SkOw said:

For anyone on the fence, I just got my box from this seller and everything went great, packed very well and everything at or above the grade stated so buy with confidence! (thumbsu

Thanks so much!!!  If you’d be so kind, would you post that in my Kudos Thread?  It will be greatly appreciated. (worship)

On 1/1/2021 at 11:12 AM, Galen130 said:

Batman: Black and White #1, Peach Momoko ‘Talia’ cover C.  The legendary Eisner Award-winning series returns in a brand new mini-series that delves into the world of Ra’s al Ghul and the League of Assassins, as well as other stories by top comic creators. (5 copies)

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and there are no staples to worry about.  The spine corners show some roughening of the page edges near the corners.  This is a brand new comic…never been read.

$7.50, PLUS SHIPPIING (each copy)

20210101_111051.jpg

20210101_111103.jpg

20210101_111120.jpg

20210101_111133.jpg

I'll take all 5 if you still got 'em....