• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Z-Rated Zenescope and others

27 posts in this topic

First some rules, then the pictures!

If you're on a list I'm not interested in dealing with you. I'm US based and US shipping will cost
$10 for up to 4 raw books
$15 for 5+ raws
$16 for up to 2 slabs

I'm willing to work with international buyers - shipping will be at cost in those cases. I'll accept returns within 7 days from arrival but I'm hoping you'll be so pleased with the books we don't run into that!

Paypal is the preferred method of payment and the first unconditional :takeit: in the thread or PM gets it. I'm willing to bargain, so feel free to message me with reasonable offers.

Naughty bits hidden to protect the innocent, but if you can't find unedited scans online I can send you what the covers look like without black circles. Puppy funds are needed!

Edited by Cascaders27

Grimm Fairy Tales: Genesis Heroes Reborn NM- $150

I've attached an additional picture of two NCB marks on the spine near her right elbow that contribute to the grade. Other than those the book is in excellent condition

Spoiler

231918188_GFTGenesisHeroesReborn.thumb.png.a4e5fb665d44279294aa14920e20b8f2.png

GFT Genesis Heroes Reborn B.jpg

Resized_20200715_224815.jpeg

Edited by Cascaders27