• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] A JULY MIXED SALE ! RECAP ON PAGE # 1 & PAGE # 32 - USPS TRACKING NUMBES LISTED ON PAGE 33 FOR EASY ACCESS ;)

657 posts in this topic

BATMAN RETURNS OFFICAL COMIC ADAPTATION - NEWSTAND - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $10

2ND COMIC APP OF MICHAEL KEATON AS BATMAN...sweet back cover too.

I have THREE COPIES of this at $10 each.

JULY 07262020 SALE166.jpg

JULY 07262020 SALE167.jpg

GARGOYLES # 1 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - EMBOSSED COVER - $35

This property is over 25 years old now and it seems all the kids are feeling nostalgic and making this a back issue to have.

Printing count was non existent on these with less printed as the series went on.  Good luck finishing the set.

JULY 07262020 SALE158.jpg

JULY 07262020 SALE159.jpg

GARGOYLES # 2 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $15

This property is over 25 years old now and it seems all the kids are feeling nostalgic and making this a back issue to have.

Printing count was non existent on these with less printed as the series went on.

JULY 07262020 SALE160.jpg

GARGOYLES # 3 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $15

Printing count was non existent on these with less printed as the series went on.

JULY 07262020 SALE161.jpg

GARGOYLES # 4 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $15

JULY 07262020 SALE162.jpg

GARGOYLES # 8 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $15

JULY 07262020 SALE163.jpg

GARGOYLES # 9 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $35

DEMONA COVER BY AMANDA CONNER !  LOW LOW PRINT

JULY 07262020 SALE164.jpg

GARGOYLES # 10 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $35

2ND TO LAST ISSUE.  LOW LOW PRINT.  AMANDA CONNER ELISA COVER.

JULY 07262020 SALE165.jpg

BATMAN: THE KILLING JOKE - MEXICAN EDITION WITH HARLEY QUINN COVER - NM MINUS - $60

I gave this book a NM minus due to some storage wear and a mild lower corner blunt on the back cover...its not bad nor is it obtrusive, but with that black cover...its there.

Hard to get book.

SOLD TO COMICGUY77002

MAY 22 2020 SALE309.jpg

MAY 22 2020 SALE310.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

BATMAN ADVENTURES: MAD LOVE - PRESTIGE FORMAT - GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY - $65

This copy has a back cover stress mark that's about an inch long right next to the orange heart below Frank Miller's quote. 

This book is gorgeous other than that and a spine tick.  If you think I have graded this too high because of that stress line, then make your choice accordingly ;) 

COPY A

MAY 22 2020 SALE311.jpg

MAY 22 2020 SALE312.jpg

THRILLKILLER '62 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY -  $15

If you didn't know, this is the first Harley appearance outside of the DC Animated line.  It's an Elseworlds title, so it really doesn't count in continuity.  I think.

I have TWO COPIES for $15 each.

MAY 22 2020 SALE315.jpg

MAY 22 2020 SALE316.jpg

EDGE OF THE SPIDER-VERSE: GWEN STACY SPIDER-WOMAN # 2 - GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY - $195

Spine ticks and a smidge of back cover wear.  A great looking copy still.

Just edited this in... those spine ticks really pop in this scan.  Lets go btw a VF/NM and a Nm minus.  I think it looks higher tho.

SOLD TO ECHU

june 22 2019 sale278.jpg

june 22 2019 sale279.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

1 minute ago, Bio-Rupp said:

EDGE OF THE SPIDER-VERSE: GWEN STACY SPIDER-WOMAN # 2 - GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY - $195

Spine ticks and a smidge of back cover wear.  A great looking copy still.

Just edited this in... those spine ticks really pop in this scan.  Lets go btw a VF/NM and a Nm minus.  I think it looks higher tho.

june 22 2019 sale278.jpg

june 22 2019 sale279.jpg

Take