• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: All-True Crime 31 32 33 34 (Canadian eds), Taffy Comics 1 (LB Cole Cover), Whiz 62 (high grade raw) , Flash 137 9.0, Flash 129 5.0, ST 158 8.5, Wild Western 5, Swamp Thing 9, Donald Duck, Inhumans, X-Men
1 1

67 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, gadzukes said:

Astonishing Tales 24 (Fin Fang Foom) - raw unrestored

MVS intact

I see this as a 6.0 right now, but it looks like it could press higher to me.

$4.99 + $5.01 shipping

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Take please

SOLD

Hulk 160, 188, & 193 - raw unrestored

160 presents like a high grade comic, however there are some tiny dots on the front cover (smaller than grains of sand).  I don't know what they are.  Perhaps they can be removed?  I'd say it grades around 6.5.

188 & 193 both have subscription creases on the back covers.  They both grade around 5.0

All 3 for $5.06 + $6.94 shipping

1.jpg

Edited by gadzukes

1 hour ago, gadzukes said:

I had bought a bunch of these to get a couple "key issues", these were the two that were left.  

I may list some other foreign comics but not these UK ones.

Ok, cool. Well if it's ok with you, I'll wait until you're finished listing, as I'd rather just make one payment once I've seen all that'll be available.  (thumbsu

21 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

Ok, cool. Well if it's ok with you, I'll wait until you're finished listing, as I'd rather just make one payment once I've seen all that'll be available.  (thumbsu

I don't think I'll be listing anymore Foreign comics anytime soon.  They're all buried in a box waiting for another time.  The two you got just happened to be out right now.

1 minute ago, gadzukes said:

I don't think I'll be listing anymore Foreign comics anytime soon.  They're all buried in a box waiting for another time.  The two you got just happened to be out right now.

Oh ok, well just send me a total when you get a chance and I'll make a PayPal payment. Thanks  (thumbsu

On 8/11/2020 at 8:50 PM, gadzukes said:

Hulk 160, 188, & 193 - raw unrestored

160 presents like a high grade comic, however there are some tiny dots on the front cover (smaller than grains of sand).  I don't know what they are.  Perhaps they can be removed?  I'd say it grades around 6.5.

188 & 193 both have subscription creases on the back covers.  They both grade around 5.0

All 3 for $5.06 + $6.94 shipping

1.jpg

2.jpg

:takeit: 2/3 needed for my run 

Thanks !