• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WOLVERINE #3 2020 VOL. 7 MICO SUAYAN COVER SET, TRADE DRESS, VIRGIN, AND BLACK AND WHITE

1 post in this topic

I have been a seller on eBay for over 20 years with 1200+ positive feedback. Link to my profile below. Feel free to message me on there if you want to verify.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/the_slabbed_ss_addict?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

No probation or hall of shame individuals 

First unconditional  :takeit:in thread trumps all 

No returns on raw books

Shipping is $6 first class or $8 flat rate mailed in a gemini mailer. Buyer chooses which. No international shipping.

Payment via PayPal, check or MO. Books paid by check or MO are held until payment clears.

Payment must be received within 3 days of receiving invoice unless other arrangements are made

Thanks for looking and DM me for any questions you have!!!

Included in this lot are the 3 Mico Suayan Wolverine Vol. 7 #3 2020 variant covers. The Trade Dress, Virgin Variant, and Black and White Cover. All books are NM+, scans are the actually books you will receive. Only going to keep these up a few days before moving to eBay. Thanks

Price is $75

WOLVE3BW.jpg

WOLVE3BW2.jpg

WOLVE3T.jpg

WOLVE3T2.jpg

WOLVE3V.jpg

WOLVE3V2.jpg