• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

McFARLANE + OTHERS CGC SIGNATURE SERIES (ASM 298, 300, HULK 340, ETC)

10 posts in this topic

Shipping: All books are CGC Signature Series Certified, and shipping is $10 within North America, ROW we SPLIT the cost.  I Ship twice a week: Wednesday & Saturday

Who wins: The time stamp seals the deal as to who wins, regardless of the form of communication (including PM, or in the thread).

If there is an unconditional :takeit: posted (or communicated) it will trump all negotiations unless we have already both agreed to terms before the :takeit: was posted.

No House Of Shame or Probationary members or any others with a bad reputation of non-payment.

Pricing:  Although I am open to offers I do try to price as fairly as possible so offers greater than 10% off my listed prices will not be successful

Returns: There are no returns on CGC graded books

ITEM: Amazing Spiderman #300 CGC Signature Series 9.0 (CT-1), NEWSSTAND edition, white pages, signed by Todd McFarlane, Jim Salicrup (Editor), Bob Sharen (Colorist), and Rick Parker (Letterer).  CGC Notes slight amateur color touch.  If you take a close look at the top left corner box near the spine, you can see a slight marker blemish.  I believe this was done by one of the creators during the signing and resulted in the CT-1 designation.

PRICE: $550

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

1 hour ago, jjonahjameson11 said:

ITEM: Amazing Spiderman #300 CGC Signature Series 9.0 (CT-1), NEWSSTAND edition, white pages, signed by Todd McFarlane, Jim Salicrup (Editor), Bob Sharen (Colorist), and Rick Parker (Letterer).  CGC Notes slight amateur color touch.  If you take a close look at the top left corner box near the spine, you can see a slight marker blemish.  I believe this was done by one of the creators during the signing and resulted in the CT-1 designation.

PRICE: $550

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

Beautiful book. I can see why it got a PLOD from CGC’s point of view, but it seems silly to me. I think you are about what caused it.