• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would a pound for pound AC 1 have sold by now ? ( condition and price )
1 1

25 posts in this topic

On 8/29/2020 at 1:00 PM, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

Put me in the "no" category.  The future is too iffy right now.  Only just yesterday the world was hoarding toilet paper (hey mods, leave me alone;  this is NOT political)

Well, speaking from personal experience and after just spending a whole week's vacation in the CGC sin bin, pretty much anything can be deemed to be political nowadays.  :screwy:

I guess it really depends if you've upset those little crybabies on the boards here who's always crying :cry: :cry: for their mommy and keeps humping that button on the top right of your post. :boo:

Edited by lou_fine

10 hours ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:
10 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

Hariri bought at least 2 (both AC1 9.0s)

I've heard of him.  Is he still actively collecting, do we know?

Not actively anymore as far as I am aware, after the unveiling of his Impossible Collection at the St. Pancras Hotel in London back in March of 2016:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/impossible-collection-billionaire-ayman-hariri-183952422.html?ref=gs

12 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

I guess it really depends if you've upset those little crybabies on the boards here who's always crying :cry: :cry: for their mommy and keeps humping that button on the top right of your post. :boo:

lotta those on here, and also plenty cheerleaders that dont like seeing their idol(s) receive the occasional butt hurt

4 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:
17 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

lotta those on here, and also plenty cheerleaders that dont like seeing their idol(s) receive the occasional butt hurt

Yes, especially sad when it's just one short sentence phrased as a very obvious joke followed by the lol emoji.  :frustrated:  :censored: