• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Bit of This and Bit of That Plus One Previous GA Book Reduced CLOSED
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Hello, all. We have been doing inventory at the shop for the past week and have pulled a bunch of items that I'm going to try here first. There will be single books and lots. Hopefully, all priced to move. We're brining back a book from a previous thread that I now feel that I had overpriced. The rules:

• 1st  :takeit:  gets it over PM
  • No returns on graded books. Other books must be initiated within one week of receiving them.
  • PayPal only for this sale. If you've done other form in the past, PM me and maybe we can work something out.
  • Shipping is $5.99 for any individual book up to 3. $9.99 flat for any lots or number of books after.

Let's get started....

Edited by Deadlift Collectibles

Fantastic Four #7 (GD/VG)   $170    Fantastic Four #9 (GD+)  $170   or   $310 for both

Two early FF that you can either take one or the pair. #7 is the nicer of the two with general accumulation of wear. Staples attached throughout. #9 has attached staples but paper loss and a stain ring on the back cover. Pen writing on front.

ff7.jpg

ff7b.jpg

ff9.jpg

ff9b.jpg

Low Grade Batman Group  (1.0 to 2.0)   $75

Hard to price this batch. Batman #139 has a detached cover completely torn in half down the spine. Detective Comics #311 is better but has one detached staple at the cover and a spine split about half the way. Batman Annual #3 is like a 3.0 and has a decent Joker cover.

IMG_0199.jpg

det311.jpg

det311b.jpg

batann.jpg

batannb.jpg