• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Real or Not you decide

25 posts in this topic

yes it is japanese rice paper this was the only way to join the paper together , that i took out of the early 1950's book/books i bought at the flea market to use as my coverstock paper for the cover it even smells the way most of my vintage action comics smell.

earlyactions

wanted action comics #1 very very very very low grade

the interior is the right content , the machine i use is a laser copier , it is not the machine it is the paper that makes it look, feel and smell vintage, what did you think of the last scan i posted of action 1, USING real old cover stock makes it more authentic, but getting the cover stock is not the hard part it is getting interior pages right and i finally did after years of searching for just the right paper, i will never own a real action 1 but i do have superman #1 and all the other action comics with superman on them up until and including 24 all 100% real most with resto but who cares!

Maybe you could redo the Double Action 1 that Matt Nelson recreated.

The paper in his just never felt right. But I've got all the scans.