• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grading/ Quality Control?

5 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, J-KComics said:

Hello, I was just wondering how long does it usually take for comics to be completed when it it in the Grading/Quality control process? Thank you!

Its in the home stretch, Ive noticed its usually about a week before its shipped.

20 hours ago, Avi said:

Its in the home stretch, Ive noticed its usually about a week before its shipped.

Literally like an hour after I wrote this the grades were uploaded and it was shipped. out of 47 books 20 received a 9.6 and 3 a 9.8. They are getting pretty strict on the 9.8s 

4 hours ago, J-KComics said:

Literally like an hour after I wrote this the grades were uploaded and it was shipped. out of 47 books 20 received a 9.6 and 3 a 9.8. They are getting pretty strict on the 9.8s 

What did you hope/expect the number of 9.8’s to be?

also for future reference if you’re submitting that many books you can look into something called pre-screening, if you ONLY want 9.8’s graded, everything else mailed back raw.

saves money

Edited by revat

On 9/22/2020 at 4:42 PM, revat said:

What did you hope/expect the number of 9.8’s to be?

I think she was referring to her 9.6s and meant they were strict on giving out 9.8s.