• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best way to sell Bundle of Comics (Entire Story-line)

2 posts in this topic

So I went through some long boxes to try and clear up books that don't fit my collection anymore. 

I have come across some books where I have the entire story-line. 

I am wondering the best way to sell them. do you take scans of each book individually or  one large group photo?

34 minutes ago, Ares said:

So I went through some long boxes to try and clear up books that don't fit my collection anymore. 

I have come across some books where I have the entire story-line. 

I am wondering the best way to sell them. do you take scans of each book individually or  one large group photo?

if you are talking about selling on E-Bay then posting scans of all the books in long runs is not feasible.  If the books are 7 to 12 issues I post the front covers.  Above 13 then I scan the "key" books and post fronts and backs of them and a group photo of the rest.

Here on the boards it comes down to the cost of the set.  Some people want scans of each book before the pony up the cash for high priced sets - other people don't mind a group shot with maybe a scan or two of lower priced sets.