• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Let's sell...X-Men 12. 1st Juggernaut! CGC SS 5.0 (Stan)

4 posts in this topic

What if Juggernaut's real name was Marc Kano instead of Cain Marko?  He could've been double credited as the Juggernaut and the inspiration for a Mortal Kombat character.  What could've been...

Necessities first:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check/money order/Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  Payment due within 10 business days.    

Shipping (domestic):  Book will be shipped via insured USPS priority mail.  

International Shipping - exact cost, minus the US shipping cost.  Please inquire first for an accurate quote. 

Returns:  No returns on CGC books as you know what you're getting.

On the HoS?  Probation list?  Or I simply don't like you (aka on my ignore list)?  Don't bother.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:wins the book outright, well reasoned offers always welcome.  Onward!

Blue label 5.0s are selling lately in the low to high $500 range.  Factor in Stan's signature...census shows 230 yellow labels...a little under a hundred of which are sub-5.0...plus how many of those 230 are CPR duplicates...we arrive at...  $800 shipped.

12 front.JPG

12 rear.JPG