• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed to Ebay Boba Fett CGC sketches

2 posts in this topic

Because bounty hunting is a complicated profession, and he's coming back....

Welcome to my auction, but all Hosers and Probies stay away.  I only ship in the U.S.  Shipping is $15.  Buy two or more and shipping is free though.  All CGC sales are final so no returns, even if you can claw yourself out of the Sarlacc. 

The CGC cases are all perfect, any shadow or glare is due to my camera, sorry.  The first :takeit: in the thread gets the book.  I only accept Paypal.  No Mon Calamari funds, absolutely no Republic credits either.  The Republic does not exist to me.  I might accept Beskar steel, but it better not be marked with that disgusting Imperial sign.  That's not my way.  Feel free to send PMs, hologram messages are also acceptable.  Thank you.  (thumbsu

Painted Fett by the ultra-talented Dave Dorman $600

Fett by the artist Jason Reed (I met him at a con in Sacramento, a great guy).  $175

Fett by the artist Chris Scalf (who drew the series Boba Fett: Blood Ties, Boba Fett is Dead, and some Darth Maul books)  This was his first ever sketch on a blank, so $200

Fett by the awesome Ron Lim  $250

Fett by the amazing Mike Lilly (this one is called "The Prize")  $250.  You're buying the art not the grade for this beauty. 

Fett by the very cool, very talented Tom Hodges  $225

Up Close Fett by the super-cool and awesome artist Tim Bradstreet  $350  He is the greatest artist to chat with at a con. 

Almost full-figure Fett by Tim Bradstreet $350  Love how Bradstreet used his autograph as the belt in this one. 

First one to buy a sketch can claim this book.  The cover is by Tim Bradstreet! 

Dorman Fett.jpeg

Reed Fett.jpeg

Scalf Fett.jpeg

Ron Lim Fett.jpeg

Lilly Boba Fett.jpeg

Hodges Fett.jpeg

Bradstreet Fett two.jpeg

Bradstreet Fett one.jpeg

Fett gold.jpeg

Edited by OV