• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Missing digital code (Black Widow #2)

4 posts in this topic

So, I grabbed a copy of Black Widow #2 (Adam Hughes standard cover) at a LCS yesterday.  When I got home, I discovered it was missing the sticker for the digital copy.  When I took it back to get a replacement, we discovered that all their copies of the Hughes cover were missing the digital code sticker.  It worked out well, they offered to trade it for a copy of the Campbell cover, which did have the code.  I actually wanted the Hughes cover more, though; so after some brief dickering they sold me a copy of the Campbell cover at half price.  I'm more than happy with the store on this one, and happy to have both versions.

What I'm wondering is, has anybody else seen that problem with the digital code in this issue?

Black_Widow_02_2020.jpg

Black_Widow_02b_2020.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by OtherEric

Thanks for the replies, I've seen individual books with missing codes before, and I even got at least one book with the wrong code when I redeemed it.  What I'm still wondering is if the missing code affected the entire run with the main cover on this issue, or it was just the half-dozen copies at my LCS.  The problem was more widespread than a single copy; I was wondering how much.