• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

10% off what's left: Amazing Spidey: Venom, Carnage, McFarlane Super High Grade Let's GO!

68 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I've decided that in my quest for an X-Men #1 the rest of my modern Spideys have to go. They don't really fit in my collecting niches anyway, though I love 'em, so I hope you all find something you are looking for to fill in your own runs. Most of these are super sharp copies and I think you'll be very happy with them should you pick any up. There is no #300, unfortunately, but there are plenty of other keys. Nearly a complete McFarlane run, then a bunch of Carnage issues later in the run including 361

First :takeit: in the thread wins

No Hosers or other naughty listers

Paypal or check/money order for payment

Shipping to USA and Canada only.  Shipping: $8.00 priority for up to four comics.  $15 medium flat rate USPS priority box for all other quantity of books.  Canada shipping at cost after I get a quote from Post Office. I don't ship alot to Canada so have no idea what rates are ahead of time. 

No returns on raw books unless I sent you the wrong ones.

My kudos is here:   

Edited by speedcake

:news: TAKE 10% OFF ANYTHING LEFT IN THE RECAP  :news:

RECAP

Amazing Spider-Man #302  NM-   $8

Amazing Spider-Man #304 NM  $12

Amazing Spider-Man #306  NM  small spot stain on back cover, mis-cut  $10

Amazing Spider-Man #308  NM  $13

Amazing Spider-Man #310  NM  $13

Amazing Spider-Man #311  VF-  needs a press  $4

Amazing Spider-Man #313 newsstand VF  $3

Amazing Spider-Man #318  FN/VF  $2

Amazing Spider-Man #321  NM  $10

Amazing Spider-Man #325  NM-  $10

Amazing Spider-Man #363  copy A  around NM+   but has a tiny bit of something in Venom's right eye.   $20

Edited by speedcake

Amazing Spider-Man #305 NM+  $16  SOLD!

has a light quarter inch bend at top edge of the back cover that needs pressed out, and very slight stacking roll along the spine. Super sharp book

Spoiler

ASM305.jpg

Spoiler

ASM305b.jpg

Edited by speedcake

1 hour ago, speedcake said:

Hi all,

I've decided that in my quest for an X-Men #1 the rest of my modern Spideys have to go. They don't really fit in my collecting niches anyway, though I love 'em, so I hope you all find something you are looking for to fill in your own runs. Most of these are super sharp copies and I think you'll be very happy with them should you pick any up. There is no #300, unfortunately, but there are plenty of other keys. Nearly a complete McFarlane run, then a bunch of Carnage issues later in the run including 361

First :takeit: in the thread wins

No Hosers or other naughty listers

Paypal or check/money order for payment

Shipping to USA only.  Shipping: $8.00 priority for up to four comics.  $15 medium flat rate USPS priority box for all other quantity of books.

No returns on raw books unless I sent you the wrong ones.

My kudos is here:   

A strategy I approve of and am doing now with my Iron Man run.

Beautiful books.