• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Syfy's Resident Alien - Official First 7 Minutes Clip | NYCC 2020

26 posts in this topic

Resident Alien Renewed for Season 3 by SYFY

SYFY's Resident Alien is coming back for Season 3.

The show announced the news on its own social media profile. They tweeted, "Harry's officially back for thirds. #ResidentAlien will return for Season 3, and don't miss the rest of Season 2 on August 10." It's a big win for NBCUniversal as fans really love the Alan Tudyk series. Season 2 returns later this summer, but the burning questions about the show remain. The crash landed alien is still processing trying to destroy humanity, but there are some complications. Namely, where is that alien baby? And how will Asta's choice in the midseason finale affect things going forward

I just started watching this. Not for sure how I missed it. Season 1 was great. Not enjoying Season 2 as much but only a few episodes in. 

We just started watching this and I must say, I really like it !! - It's funny in a sardonic/black comedy kind of way which isn't everyone's taste. I agree with the kudos for the lead actor. He is excellent. 

Looking forward to season 3