• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim Lee Original Art

46 posts in this topic

Not to go off topic but has anyone seen an Amazing Spiderman McFarlane cover for sale recently. I know one chap in NYC is buying up the bulk of them but there should still be some decent ones floating around.

Not exactly an answer to your question, but I know that Moy had a Marvel Tales Spidey cover at WW Philly and was asking just over $10K for it.

Personally, I like Mcfarlane's Spider-Man covers more than the ASM covers.

On the other hand, I like this SPLASH PAGE is the better than any other Spider-Man image McFarlane ever produced (covers included).

Danker was/is asking 10k for an UNPUBLISHED Hulk cover...sweet cover and it's MCFarlane, but is that nuts or what ?! screwy.gif

And that 312 he sold , man is that a sweet cover.....best one of the series.

I thought the 300 cover sold not too long ago. I know Vinnie from Metro knows who has it, and he told me that most of it is stat. which would make sense, being that all the "300" is stat. Only Spider-man is original.

while we are on the subject, even though it's Ron Frenz, I love that ASM 252 cover and splash. I like those better than the 298.

and we all know where the Spider-man 1 cover is.....

I would love to snag a nice McFarlane splash from his ASM/Spider-man run. I know that Matt Ellis just picked up the cover to Spider-man 4 from a deal that was brokered through Mike Burkey. Not sure what he paid, but it's gotta be in that 20k range.

There is another collector that has some killer asm/spider-man pieces and although they are marked for trade, i don't know what kind of dollar value to assess on them......I looked at one of them and all i could think "home equity line " !!!! 27_laughing.gif

all i ever had was a 1/2 Hulk splash...and that i sold.