• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange Daze on EBay

100 posts in this topic

I care because I believe what I'm saying and have long thought that the issue did not receive the awareness or respect for what it was... simple. Why did you argue so much about the market crash? WHY did you care... please don't tell me because you feared for our potential investment losses... like you really care. You just had passion about the topic and felt strongly about it.

Did you even read my previous posts before agreeing with the cheap shot?.. I was agreeing with your position on XM 120 and my thoughts had turned to a cameo rating system idea to try and give a more accurate indication as to the level of all appearances? I'm about open discussion and idea exchanges.. and finding answers/solutions... not about winning every argument and ignoring good points others make. I credit good ideas, something which I don't recall you doing much. or ever.

Maybe you are used to having your integrity challenged because you have no fear giving your opinion (something I generally respect), could care less what people may think of you and are more acclimated to being attacked, etc. I also suspect you may be an unhappy person and that you get off on disagreeing and assuming the worst about people... BUT I am not used to it, I don't consider those passing remarks, and generally take offense when I'm called a liar or my motivations questioned.

My feelings are not hurt by comic disagreements for god's sake... that does not mean I won't offer my view in opposition with passion, but I can respect your, or anyone's opinion. I just asked that you read the issue again. If you still disagreed... fine. Gene did and there was no problem. You made good points throughout, even the last one.

BUT unfortunately some remarks can be hurtful (if I can be this open) when they are false, nasty and cheap. I feel you both owe me an apology, but suspect you are too arrogant to offer one and Gman too low to understand what one is.

Personally, I'm sorry I ever joined in this Soap Opera Thread.

You're not the only one...but obviously in all your bitterness and frenzied attempts to disparage others it appears you've overlooked the fact that you were the one that started the thread in the 1st place! tongue.gif

I think you'd be better off taking a long look in the mirror Mr. Pot, before calling this particular Kettle black. You and Bruce both.

Go back and see who's calling who rude names and using insulting terms.

>>i had an expletive tossed my way and several PMs......I am hurt by all this. Where's the love..........man?

Don't worry about it, these guys like to talk the talk when it comes to slamming anyone for even a perceived slight, but hardly walk the walk.

Must be an interesting way to go through life, kicking people on the way by, yet acting the good guy in public. Me, I usually give as good as I get, but in this case, I'll just let them wallow in the mud alone.

dude, i have been gettin slammed on these boards since day 1.....nothing new. btw, next thing we will be discussing is the 1st full appearance of Foolkiller (I beleive Man Thing 3 or 4 but hey i could be wrong.....). grin.gif

It's pretty easy to see that the suckers who arm arm-deep in over-priced CGC books are looking to get me off the boards, as I'm "bad for business", and you are the noted low=baller who is cutting down the realized CGC flip-prices and harming their retirement fund.

It's pretty easy to see that the suckers who arm arm-deep in over-priced CGC books are looking to get me off the boards

I don't think anyone's looking to do that...eventually you'll storm off the playground with your ball on your own accord, only to peek around the corner a little later to see what the other kids are doing before coming back...same name, different name, doesn't matter...the broken record you play always gives you away!

"So on that note, I'll let the criminals run the forums once again, and you can all regale each other with tales of scams long past. I can't bear to be in the company of such reprobates any longer."

i just try to get the best deal i can. when i make an offer, all they have to say is no and often i will either move on or give a counter offer. i encourage offers on my books as well and trades and if i revelaed some of the offers i get, it would blow your mind. But i just try and work out a deal as best i can. if someone has a book for say.......$175 and i offer $150, this makes me a bad guy? I don't get it.

i am all for a good flip (witness recent hulk 181 cgc 5.0). I recently flipped a House of Mystery #195......but so what. Some books i keep...others i sell. maybe my methods are not holy and i can't always be in everyone's circle of love....but ask me if i care?

maybe my methods are not holy and i can't always be in everyone's circle of love....but ask me if i care?

if you didn't care, then you wouldn't of just posted this. blush.giftongue.gif as for circle of love? what fantasy world are you living in? shocked.gif and quit trying to use the $150 for the $175 example....i could've said yes and charged you $25 for insurance, offering $150 for a $175 book that had postage paid is pure ! mad.gif especially when you post your sales on here. confused.gif come on! it's not like you can't afford it, so quit trying to come off as a saint! mad.gif maybe not what all of shuley76 said about you is true, but all of what he said ain't false either. blush.gif

i am all for a good flip

I'd be careful admitting it around here as you might get put in the category of "morally-bankrupt scam artist", or possibly "black-hearted dwarf", you just never know! wink.gif

Actually banner (if that is your real name grin.gif) I sometimes get irritated at the BS on these forums and at the time I waste when I could be using my obvious talents in other, more productive, ways. During the time I took off from the forums last time, I was a hyper-productive demon and as such, had some spare time to waste and unfortunately got sucked in here once again.

I can't win for losing sometimes, and now it's back to the same story of being personally attacked, insults being PM'ed this way and that, along with the puzzling inclination to paint someone of my verbosity and wit as uneducated and destitute.

I guess it takes all kinds to make a world.

i was buyin to flip it so gotta be able to make a buck on it. hey i am the first to admit that i am not a saint. i am a colelctor who uses $ from sales to purcahse books that i like. no outside $ is used. and the "circle of love" was used by someone else.........i am just referring to it.

Well guys, this has been a fun popcorn thread for a slow day at work, although I don't quite understand why anyone would PM someone with insults when they could do it much more productively publicly! wink.gif