• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Misc 9.8 Slabs. - 15% off until morning

12 posts in this topic

I'm married and moving which means I'm not allowed to keep all my stuff. LOL. First I have these CGC's and within the next week or two I will have a thread over in the mixed aged with comics, posters, some toys/collectibles, bunch of tpbs and hardcovers. But first, my "extra" slabs.

I am new(er) to the boards, but have excellent reviews on eBay (seller name: eLLoug2) and do have a small kudos thread on here as well. So here are some rules and hoping I'm following the guidelines correctly.

1) No scammers or list people

2) First :takeit: gets the book. If we agree to a deal via PM, and somebody takes in thread, timestamps will be used as the tiebreaker

3) Priority shipping is $10 in the CONUS for 1 slab. 2 or more ship for the flat rate of $14. 

4) PayPal preferred. But will take checks or MO. 

5) Returns are OK, but buyer must pay return shipping. Unless I described items/books incorrectly which of course I will pay for return shipping. 

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I will try and respond ASAP, and I will take offers if time passes on the books that haven't been claimed yet. 

Edited by Loug2