• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman #7 CGC VF/NM 9.0 Blue - $1 w/ No Reserve! 1940 stunning copy!

12 posts in this topic

I have listed one of my favorite books on ebay tonight, Superman #7 CGC VF/NM 9.0

This will open at only $1 and has No Reserve, as all my auctions.

THis book is more incredible than the grade shows because it is from an original collection and has perfect White pages, which is Rare for a book of this age. The centering is just about perfect, the best I have seen on any early Superman issue, and the edges and corners are amazing!

The book has never been pressed and may very well get a higher grade on a resubmission.

It could very well be the best existing copy.

A great place to put your money, as Superman has always had a strong and solid following.

Take a look when you can and take a look at all of my other auctions while you are there!

Ebay Auctions

PGC Mint - Huge assortment of CGC graded NM books

$15.00 to ship Priority Insured in the USA.... Outside the USA will cost more.

I know but when I click on it to bid it says seller wont ship outside USA. Are you sure you want to bid?

$15.00 to ship Priority Insured in the USA.... Outside the USA will cost more.

I know but when I click on it to bid it says seller wont ship outside USA. Are you sure you want to bid?

I have shipped worldwide for over twenty years. I don't know why it says that I only ship in the USA because I always have.

Anybody savvy with ebay that can tell me?

Wow, man. Awesome looking book. It always amazes me comics of this age and grade even exist.

Good luck with the auction laugh.gif

Thanks - I know what you mean about scarcity though. Before CGC brought many of these high grade books out, I can say without hesitation that only very rarely would such books appear on the marketplace. I would litterally go through thousands of golden age comics before I came accross even one gem like this.