• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ADDING Slabbed ASM 34 9.0, 121 and 122!! $$ SUNDAY SUPERMAN 53 SALE!!!!! JBPEZ Superman 53 CGC 6.0 JUST ADDED. Classic Cover!! Classic Bondage Torture Cover Fight 44 Fiction House
2 2

21 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I have sold to many of you on Ebay over the past 20+ years-I have over 2650 positives there (no negatives)!

I have had excellent transactions with: ricksneatstuff, MustEatBrains, Comcav, Comical Situations, Joshua33, jimjum12, gunsmokin, Solar Boy, Casablanca...the list could go on and on!

Rules:

NO PL/HOS members!

"I'll take it" in a thread will always supersede any negotiations in PM or emails.

Payment: Paypal is perfectly acceptable. Purchases over $1,000, check/mo please.

Checks must clear first...usually 3 business days max!

Payment plans available; please PM me to discuss.

Shipping: I ship USPS Priority mail M-W-F, so you will receive your books quickly. CGC books ( up to 5) will be $15 to US, $40 to Canada. 

Refunds: There will be no refunds since books are graded by a third party (CGC of course)!

Any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out.

Edited by jbpez
added book

If I didnt have the same book, in the same grade I'd be all over this. Your copy has better color registration (those reds are great) and great centering, which is tough with this issue (i see the poor girl with her, well...lets just say the "T" part of T&A gets cut off by the reading edge regularly).

Someone grab this!

8 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Will you be doing a recap?  This is just too much for me to look through, much like an @Ryan. sales thread.

I'm trying to figure out a way to have a sales thread where I have zero books for sale. Although some might argue that my threads basically already accomplish that. hm