• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] MARVEL COMICS HELLIONS #1 JIM LEE PSYLOCKE HIDDEN GEM 1:100 VARIANT now with scans!!! $60 delivered price
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I picked up a random collection and found this Gem included book is pristine. 

I am asking $60 delivered on this book and will ship insured with tracking Gemini mailer to anywhere in the cont USA.

I am also willing to consider reasonable offers on this book. They are priced on ebay between $75 and $150 I go the ebay route

figured i'd try here first before I go the ebay route. 

first :takeit:gets the  book 

Thanks again for your interest I have sold a few things here and my sellers name on ebay is kevincwa if you want to ck out my 25 year +++ feedback there

Scan1.jpg

Scan2.jpg

Edited by anstettoman

22 hours ago, anstettoman said:

I picked up a random collection and found this Gem included book is pristine. 

I am asking $60 delivered on this book and will ship insured with tracking Gemini mailer to anywhere in the cont USA.

I am also willing to consider reasonable offers on this book. They are priced on ebay between $75 and $150 I go the ebay route

figured i'd try here first before I go the ebay route. 

first :takeit:gets the  book 

Thanks again for your interest I have sold a few things here and my sellers name on ebay is kevincwa if you want to ck out my 25 year +++ feedback there

Scan1.jpg

Scan2.jpg

:takeit: