• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ship to CGC in a toploader?

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm going to send my first batch of comics to CGC and I'd like to know techniques to ship without using a toploader. I'd bag and board the comics and put a comic board on the face (outside the comic), tape that together and then put them both between thick rigid cardboards. I'd place 2-3 in a 12x9x2 inch box and then place all those boxes in a larger box in a tight fight.

I'd rather ship them out with a toploader even though i'd lose them. That is the way i'd do it if I wanted to ship them out without toploaders., would it be safe for the comics?

Another question, why don't you ship back toploaders? It seems so easy to do. That policy should change.

Thanks,

John

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  You can ship your books whatever method you feel most comfortable with.  The main thing is that they are protected and secure inside the packaging.  We recommend using or reviewing the items offered in our shipping kits.  We have a couple of short videos that might help you in packing your books as well as some tips on how to pack them.  You can find those here: Shipping Kits Now Available for Mail-In Submissions | CGC (cgccomics.com)

Thanks!