• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FINAL Price drop Vintage Marvel posters Spider-man, Silver Surfer and Hulk. 1977

22 posts in this topic

Marvel annual 1972 lovely condition, this is a Hardback UK annual, the front and back boards are in fantastic shape, the first page is detached at the bottom, but all in all a lovely hard to find book.

Asking $100 shipped.

DSC01726.JPG

DSC01731.JPG

DSC01730.JPG

DSC01728.JPG

DSC01729.JPG

5 minutes ago, speedcake said:

Those are gorgeous glwts. This is the kind of stuff I’d like to have more of eventually. 

Thanks, I actually cannot believe the condition of them, I have priced them high because I would be happy to keep them but need other stuff too.

Edited by batmiesta

31 minutes ago, batmiesta said:

Usual board rules apply, :takeit: posted in the thread trumps all, even agreed PM deals, so post :takeit: to avoid any arguments or disappointment.  Please feel free to ask any questions and for more pictures if needed. Paypal only please, books shipped via UK postal service, unless otherwise requested. 

Up for sale are 3 Marvel posters from 1977, I think these were only available in the UK, I have only seen these twice, the last lot I had were in well used condition and had obviously been displayed, but these ones are in unbelievable shape, never displayed, no creases or tears, the best examples you will ever see, that's if you do see them again ( enough of the hard sell already) seriously! These are unreal. 

They measure 24X35 inches approx.

Asking price includes shipping, $250 for the Surfer and $200 for the Spidey and $200 for the Hulk, if anyone wants all 3 I will accept $600 shipped.

DSC01735.JPG

DSC01736.JPG

DSC01738.JPG

These are the best that I have seen! 

I know Dave Gibbons drew the Surfer poster. I met him at SDCC one year & had him sign mine. He was genuinely amazed to see it, as it was an early published piece of his. He laughed and said he was told to make it look more like Buscema compared to what he'd initially drawn.

I first saw that poster in a Sports Illustrated article 30+ years ago about Juli Vee (soccer player)!

3 hours ago, batmiesta said:

Final attempt before closing and moving elsewhere, so get your fingers out. 

Both posters $250 shipped.

All the annuals $150 shipped.

What usually fills the shot glasses? Include a bottle and the posters will get sold.