• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Holiday FS thread: High grade GA/SA/BA
4 4

155 posts in this topic

Iron Man #47 VF- : $65 SOLD

Origin of Iron Man retold and cover/art by Barry Smith. Along with #44, this is one of the toughest BA Iron Man to find in high grade.

Looks better but there is a crease on the upper left corner of back cover (hard to see from scan). The white line on the bottom left side of front cover is a printing error.

Iron Man 47.jpg

2029450414_IronMan47bc.thumb.jpg.144f9456e06d0767d24ae662a56ef34b.jpg

Edited by pickycollector

Tales of Suspense #66 VF- : $125

Origin Red Skull

Small crease on upper right corner of front cover and some very light stains on back cover (visible only with an angle under light) are the main defects. Still looks gorgeous for its technical grade with incredible colors and gloss.

TOS 66.jpg

2104573132_TOS66bc.thumb.jpg.1f24656213d85b3448e43ee59d8c2f02.jpg

Edited by pickycollector

8 minutes ago, pickycollector said:

All scans of unsold books have been re-downloaded, fortunately I had only 2 pages yet..

I really feel sorry for sellers like Azkaban whom have hundreds of pages :( I hope the mods will fix the problem

They'll probably blow your reloads out of the water when they "fix" the problem.