• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ROMITA ASM CGC SIGNATURE SERIES SILVER AGE/BROZE AGE

11 posts in this topic

Hi, all;

I've consigned the following John Romita Sr CGC Signature books for sale at Heritage.  The auctions end Sunday, Dec 20.

John will be 91 in January and he rarely signs anymore, but when he does, it will cost you $100 just for the signature alone.  Slabbing & shipping fees add up to another $50 so you'd have to pay $150 to get a book signed, slabbed and shipped, give or take a few bucks.  These are offered at no reserve so the highest bid wins!  (thumbsu

On 12/16/2020 at 6:50 AM, jjonahjameson11 said:

Hi, all;

I've consigned the following John Romita Sr CGC Signature books for sale at Heritage.  The auctions end Sunday, Dec 20.

John will be 91 in January and he rarely signs anymore, but when he does, it will cost you $100 just for the signature alone.  Slabbing & shipping fees add up to another $50 so you'd have to pay $150 to get a book signed, slabbed and shipped, give or take a few bucks.  These are offered at no reserve so the highest bid wins!  (thumbsu

:bump:

On 12/16/2020 at 6:50 AM, jjonahjameson11 said:

Hi, all;

Ending tonight!