• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers original piece
1 1

4 posts in this topic

After taking the time to do my research I was told here would be the best place to come to. My father purchased this piece for around £2500 30-35 years ago. After remembering we had the piece we took it out of storage to try and find out a bit more about it’s worth and more about it. We know very little about it other than that is a 1/1 piece and it’s original cost. Under the inner cardboard frame , it has been signed by what looks like ‘MT10’. We were hoping to get a bit more information about it :). Unfortunately after all it’s time spent in storage the original glass has been cracked/fallen but the actual piece remains in great condition.

thanks IA

FC2FA2A3-EF66-4D19-8D4F-469F9731F308.jpeg

012EA280-A5CE-46C2-9F97-21AAB6B8252A.jpeg

Edited by Williamverges

This image of the Justice League appears at the 0:21-0:25 mark in the opening credits depicted here. The camera pans left to right across the lineup while moving up and down, as if the heroes were marching. Since that scene wasn't actually animated(i.e. with multiple cels depicting slightly different motion), this image may well be the only one ever done for that scene in the opening credits.