• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know where ASM # 48 Cover Art Is ?

36 posts in this topic

I own it but I cant show you.

If I did it would devalue it

foreheadslap.gif

yiati Afto?

The 'tongue' of this forum is ENGLISH.

.....carry on.

I reserve the right to speak any language I wish

You may speak any tongue you wish BUT,..the tongue of the forum is still going to be English. tongue.gif

I own it but I cant show you.

If I did it would devalue it

foreheadslap.gif

yiati Afto?

The 'tongue' of this forum is ENGLISH.

.....carry on.

I reserve the right to speak any language I wish

You may speak any tongue you wish BUT,..the tongue of the forum is still going to be English. tongue.gif

The toungue of the forum will be any I wish

Because I am a generous King,...I will give you a clue. This is not a riddle, a decree, or a relative notion. It is a Fact.

Its a fact that those who demand others speak only english are most often rascist.

BTW I have no king

Because I am a generous King,...I will give you a clue. This is not a riddle, a decree, or a relative notion. It is a Fact.

Its a fact that those who demand others speak only english are most often rascist.

BTW I have no king

That is an opinion. And one I disagree with. But I am putting you on ignore. Maybe in 6 months Ill bring you back from the realm.

BTW I have no king

That is an opinion. And one I disagree with. But I am putting you on ignore. Maybe in 6 months Ill bring you back from the realm.

Thank you court jester

I am still looking for the cover to this if anyone knows where it is. I will SERIOUSLY pay $200K,...no questions asked.
I've got it. PM me for details. thumbsup2.gif