• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you do with packs of cards in comics???
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I was wondering I have a Wolverine 90 deluxe edition it has a poster in the book plus a pack of cards these seem attached to the book by the staples. Should I leave it go and send it in or leave as is? Thanks for looking and have a good day. 

Edited by Robert Ortiz Sr Collection

I am not familiar with the book, however, if the cards are attached at a staple leave them in there, removing them would be the same as folks who removed the Tatooz from ASM 238, from what I understand, books with the Tatooz removed receive a Green Qualified label from CGC, not a Blue Universal label.

This is from MCS...

Wolverine #90A Includes Fleer X-Men foil card pack. Wraparound cover art by Adam Kubert (pencils), Tim Hildebrant (painted art), and Greg Hildebrant (painted art). The Dying Game, -script by Larry Hama, pencils by Adam Kubert, inks by Mark Farmer and Dan Green; Wolvie and Sabretooth have a battle royale, and Wolvie ends up popping a claw through Sabretooth's brain. Next issue in story is Weapon X #1. This special issue includes TWO double-gatefold sections! 36 pgs. $1.95. Cover price $1.95.

Wolverine #90B The Fleer X-Men cards have been REMOVED. Wraparound cover art by Adam Kubert (pencils), Tim Hildebrant (painted art), and Greg Hildebrant (painted art). The Dying Game, -script by Larry Hama, pencils by Adam Kubert, inks by Mark Farmer and Dan Green; Wolvie and Sabretooth have a battle royale, and Wolvie ends up popping a claw through Sabretooth's brain. Next issue in story is Weapon X #1. This special issue includes TWO double-gatefold sections! 36 pgs. $1.95. Cover price $1.95.